About VP Engineers
VP Engineers started its journey in the name of VALQUA PRODUCTS, in 1984, under the dynamic leadership of our Founder, Late Shri. V. Narayanaswamy with the vision of the Chairman showing the way, VP Engineers evolved as an engineering enterprise picking the art of manufacturing products using different manufacturing processes with materials like poly urethane, plastic, rubber, & specialized metal (ferrous & non-ferrous, SS).
- VP Engineers, an ISO-9001:2015 Certified Organization has a manufacturing unit near Chennai, india at Kattur Village, Thiruporur Kancheepuram District, It is a 5 aceres property with a built up area of 50,000 sq.ft. with scope for further expansion in the future.
- VP Engineer’s products are widely accepted & respected all over the world & are exported to over 25 countries as of today.The company is, continuously widening its customer base while retaining regular clients who are extremely happy with the products offered as evidenced by their repeated orders.
- VP Engineers continuously aims to provide products & services that will satisfy customers' needs. As a consistently innovative organization, VP Engineers always brings out new products & services keeping in touch with the pulse of end users. VP Engineers products match the quality standards of Japan with the precision of Germany and are offered at Indian price. Our clients are major international, domestic and multinational companies.
- VP Engineers has shifted focus from being a Dual Bottom Line to becoming a Triple Bottom Line (3BL) company. The company is committed to the environment by growing trees around the factory. Over a few hundred trees around the factory add to the healthy environment of the spacious premises. We also propose to distribute free sampling for planting in nearby villages to support the environment.
- Effluent treatment is in place as per industrial norms.
VP Engineers has facilities to process materials in the following process methods:
- PU Casting
- PU foam pigs moulding
- Injection moulding
- Blow moulding
- Roto moulding
- Metal fabrication
- Compression moulding
- FRP fabrication
- Tube lining
Safety Healthy Environment (SHE)
VP Engineers is committed to the SHE (Safety Healthy Environment) guidelines as per industrial norms required by domestic and international clients.
VP Engineers uses the following materials in production:
- Poly Urethane – Poly urethane cast & foam pigs varieties, FRP, natural rubber, NBR, neoprene, viton.
- Metals – Ferrous & Non-ferrous like carbon steel, stainless steel, copper alloys, nickel alloys, etc.
- Plastics – PP, HDPE, LDPE, polyamide 6,66 (nylon) , POM (poly acetal), ABS , PTFE and PVC.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
VP Engineers is located in a village in the outskirts of Chennai. Local population of both genders from nearby villages are included in the workforce as the company’s assets & the company takes a lot great effort to encourage and motivate them. VP Engineers' continuous improvement and new developments are the results of enthusiastic and committed team work. VP Engineers believes that a harmonious working relationship among all the employees with job satisfaction will yield quality production.